Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is wes, and I am a bikeaholic. I have been for 4 years now and am happy to say I don't think I'll recover :lol:

I have owned many different styles of bikes from sportbikes to cruisers and have settled on a bike with cheap insurance and good ergos. 87 kawasaki ex500 (so I should be in the mechanics corner quite often)I picked it because it reminded me of my first real streetbike... an ex250 ninja.

I found the group because everytime I googled for info on the EX it always brought me here so ..... Thanks for having me!
-wes-

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good stuff Wes. Welcome to the site. You'll get any kind of help that you possibly need from everyone here. Glad to have you on board.

Where did you pick up the 87 EX500?

Take it easy, ride safe

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duquoin, IL.. it was a 3hour ride from where I live. (Southeast MO) and their weather was much colder with plenty of ice on the trees and snow on the ground... but the roads were clear. :)

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Welcome, glad to have ya. I'm so hopelessly addicted to motorcycles I can't help myself anymore. Maybe they have a patch to get me through the winters.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
MaineKawi said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Its funny 'cause its true!

Wonder what medical ingredient would be put in the patch? Maybe Bimototine
I'd put a little oil, some high octane gas, and a little bit of melted rubber.

leather too of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts