jsut joined up ... i jsut picked up a 98 zx7r
its a very fun bike
this will make my third bike... had a 90 VFR, a 95 900RR, and now the ZX7R

jsut sayin hi and introducing myself

here is a pic if anyone wants to check it out

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Wow, your bike is gorgeous! Welcome to the forum 8)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome, and a great looking ride.

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum.nice ride dude 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im looking to get a different sproclet for the bike, i dont exactly what to get for this specific bike. i doa little bit of stunting, and a little bit of hard corners. on my 900RR i had 1 down in the front. this bike, is a ton different, its hard for me to get the front wheel up in first :oops: .. i think the previous owner went a tooth down from the factory. so i dunno if i should jsut go one down in the front, or 1 down in the front and 2 up in the back. basically looking for 2nd gear stand up wheelies on the interstate without using a clutch.... on my 900RR wiht the gearing it had all i had to do was throttle blip and pull and it stood right up. thats what i would like out of this bike. so suggestions??

also where can a get a high mout for a good price??

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
First, Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to the Forum. We may have a few stunters on here...but the idea of promoting Safety First, is...at least in my personal opinion key to keeping our new Forum members out of harms way. Yeah, I'm old...cranky at times, too, but some of the smaller bikes are not built enough to withstand wheelies from newbies an dhte way they set them down...like sideways, sometimes... I've seen some polished bikes on the road, but nothing quite like your "7". Really NICE!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i understand your concern. and thanks for the comments on my bike. ill let you know i always wear proper gear, no matter where or when or how hard im riding. :)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
CBUSZX7R

Welcome to the forum Sweeeeeeeeeeeet bike...... Try asking that question on the mechanics corner too>>>

One thing good about this site is that there are plenty of people with mechanical experience!!!!!

Hope to see you up here often,

Heather

1 - 13 of 13 Posts