Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been without a ride for the past 7 years :( I'll plead temporary insanity. Well I'm finally out of my coma. This past fall I stepped up to a '04 Classic 1500, I still can't believe how much bike a got for how little money. I am about to add a windshield, light bar and bags.

Anybody out there with with any input, thoughts, suggestions, experience with this bike or its predecessors... I am all ears.

Thanks for the great forum, I am looking forward to lots of great info etc.
8)

Wild Bill

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another newbie (but I've got a big mouth :lol: :lol: ) I've not ridden a bike since the late 80's & just lately realized how much I missed it. Now I can't get enough saddle time to keep me happy :p :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to say it was my own fault. I sold the last bike to the mover when we left Charlotte and moved to the Greensboro area. Wife had a fear of being left alone with two small children and I figured it was the better part of valor to make her more comfortable at that time.

Then one day she slipped and said I should stop looking at cars and just get a bike, I moved so fast I think she is still wondering what happened :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts