Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2002 mean streak, This is my first bike. It had a mustang seat with sissy bar, Hard chrome pipes, and Power commander III. I think the bike is great. What should I look out for with this bike. It only had 1458 miles on the thing and I got it for less than 8 g's.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

the only thing i'd look out for with those mods is the wind blowing you off the seat :lol:

nice looking bike-just ride it !!

ride safe!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks for the picture.. I am thinking about that seat & sissy bar combo myself. Looks good. The other option was the Corbin, with a seat back.
Then, the wife can use it, or I can if I am solo.. My big concern was the look. But yours looks nice.

Congrats!
-Ryan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice ride...

Now if Kawasaki would just put a 21" tire on the front like the 800A, I might buy one in a few years. :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the same bike and absolutely love it! Just wondering what you think of the Hard Krome pipes? I was considering them for mine. I'm have a hard time deciding between those and the 2-1's .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are loud but I like the sound. I bought the bike with them and the power commander installed!!! I am having a blast learning how to ride on this bike, all I have to say is man 65+ comes quick!!!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Roger said:
Nice ride...

Now if Kawasaki would just put a 21" tire on the front like the 800A, I might buy one in a few years. :wink:
I would think that might not provide enough bite to brake with on a heavy bike, but it would look cool! 8)

·
Registered
837 Posts
8) i think the only thing you need to look out for is the cops!!!! you stole that thing for only 8 g"s with all that stuff on it. 8)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I wouldn't use the word stole but instead appropriated. Stole has such a negative connotation to it. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts