Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all...just bought my 2nd ninja...want to find some accessories for it..been riding for 10 years....

·
Registered
38 Posts
:D Welcome to the forum!!

I saw your name as the last new member on the old site, glad you found us here! Hope you can hang around as the forum grows. Which Ninja are you riding?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man...i have a 2001 R1 and a 95 zx7...i am having a hard time finding accessories for it like cosmetic stuff...

·
Registered
38 Posts
What kind of cosmetics are you looking for?
"Kawi" runs Beartooth Kawasaki so he probably has a good line or two on factory and aftermarket accessories. My business is an aftermarket part for Katana's but I've made a few connections and can usually locate just about anything if it's made for nearly any bike. If it's not, I can normally lay out the plans to make it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i wanted a green hugger. some new levers..i found some carbon fiber ones on ebay but am not sure about quality. also a white rear cowel seat cover...also i have seen some clear lens rear tailight for the 96 models...didnt know if they had any for 95's....

thanks man...

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Cameljok glad to see you make it from the old forum, call Beartooth Kawasaki 1-800-556-3098 and ask for Lauri she can help you with some if not all of your accessory needs and save you money. 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kawi said:
Cameljok glad to see you make it from the old forum, call Beartooth Kawasaki 1-800-556-3098 and ask for Lauri she can help you with some if not all of your accessory needs and save you money. 8)
good lookin out kawi...gonna give her a call today...should i say you sent me??

S

·
0 Posts
I am digging up this old thread...oops just a newbie....whats next I get locked out cause I found some useful info in an old thread and wanted to add my 2 cents. An old thread is new to some of us.

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Haha! Reminds me of the saying:

"If you never seen it before... it's new to you!"

So true, so true.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
SNAFU said:
I am digging up this old thread...oops just a newbie....whats next I get locked out cause I found some useful info in an old thread and wanted to add my 2 cents. An old thread is new to some of us.
Uh no....its cool! :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts