Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just recently purchased another bike, and thought I'd swing by here and check it out. Very nice site. A little about me, then a little about the bike. I am 34, married, 3 daughters, and have a dog. My newest aquisition is an 81 Kawasaki KZ750. I will post pics sometime soon and get a visual response from you all. It's a pretty clean bike, of course needs a little bit of cleaning and going over. Anyway, I'll be hanging around here quite often. See ya around.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Tombstone,

We have a nice crowd of professionals here and hope to see you around.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you've landed in a great place. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new ride :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome....and we await the pics

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone, and I will post pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WELCOME!

Nice to have another Forum member! Looking forward to not only pictures...but how things are for riding in S.D.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome tombstone :wink: glad to have another 750 aboard 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The riding is pretty good, open roads and all. If you go to the Black Hills, then it gets much better. Out by Rapid City and Sturgis. BTW, I still can't find any pics, so I will have to wash up the bike and take a few more. I did "paint" my avatar to what is like. hehehe. :lol: It is bright yellow with purplish metallic flake color changing flames.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

sweeet!! love a 750 chopper 8) :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts