Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on Peoples, JB here to make my self known to the board as I have been creaping around reading posts trying to get some insight as to how things are done! I figured it was time to say wassup and let everyone know in Texas no matter where you are that I am interseted in riding AMAP-ASAP, well at least when the weather gets better in a couple of weeks. I just got my new bike last Tuesday and I love it already but I need to get her on the road so we can ride out!!! MSF and gear complete the only thing that I need is decent to good weather and some new friends to ride with!!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Howdy and welcome! Looks like we're all waiting for the weather to get better. ;)

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Welcome to the board, kid.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Happy to have you on board JB.
What's it like in San Antonio? The name makes it sound like a pretty interesting place.
I'll bet the food is good.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
glad to have you aboard

·
Registered
512 Posts
more 500 riders are always welcome.

this is a good site to learn from, i didnt know anything about bikes really and now im giving advice sometimes. lol

·
Registered
875 Posts
JB,
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of good people with similar interests and plenty of ideas. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys/gals for the warm welcome, and yes the food is great here and there are always plenty of things that will keep your interset here. The weather was actually rideable today as far as not being wet; still pretty cold (for a warm blooded Texas boy) but I just gotta get the bike broke in before the summer! Once again thank you guys/gals for the love and I am sure that I will be around for a while!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome JB (from one Texan to another - tho' we are a little too far away to hook up for a casual Sunday drive!). Check out the Rides & Events - there are a couple coming up near San Antonio in April and May.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the board .lot of good people and good info here.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome to ya! Names Kenny,Glad ya got to meet me!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome. Let me know if you ever ride west. I am in Odessa.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts