Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone. I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Riley and I bought my first Kawi today; a 2009 Ninja EX650R. I freakin LOVE this bike! I'm 28 years old and have been riding for almost two years. I've ridden strictly Hondas in the past (learned on a Rebel250, then had a Shadow 600, and most recently a CB750 Nighthawk) and I am a huge fan of the standards since I love to take long trips. I wasn't sure where to post this because I didn't see a standard category so I thought the streetbike category would be suitable enough.

See you guys around! I'm leaving this computer screen and going for a ride!

·
Politicians' Nightmare
1,871 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Riley! Lots of people with good advice and loads of experience here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
yes, it's a great bike and you'll have lots of company here. Too bad Honda doesn't seem to have something in a similar bike, but their loss is Kawi's gain!

Let us know what you are liking/disliking about your 2009. I shopped for one, but my insurance would have almost quadrupled, so I'll have to wait a few years and get a 2009 650 and just liability.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts