Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just bought a 1982 305CSR b1. I never even imagined myself riding a street bike, but recent events forced me to take the plunge. I purchased the bike for $400.00 and as you guess, it came with a couple od issues. I've been searching the web for 2 days now and cannot find a site to get parts and was wondering if anyone out there knew a good place to start looking. The parts that are needed most are the gas cap assembly and the rear brake shaft (the part that the brake lever attaches too). I'd very much appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
Have you tried Bike Bandit? I buy a lot of parts from there that are hard to get for my bike.

I'd also check out your local dealer, too. While parts for old bikes are often rare, sometimes dealers have old stock on certain things.

Finally, there's always E-bay. I've bought several items there with no issues. You just have to read the descriptions carefully and look at the pictures very closely to ensure the part will fit your needs. For example, I bought a damaged throttle assembly because I only needed the cables, which were in good shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.