Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
back road cruiser
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, new to this site, names jim. just wanted to say hi for now. been riding for a while but only recently found a couple of forums online, most of them are for youger folks and sportbikes. just found this forum so hopefully ill see whats going on......again, hello all.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome Jim! Glad you joined us! What do you ride? Wanna post up some pics! We do like pics!

Ride safe & post often! 8)

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Welcome, Jim. Pics man, pics. We love to see motorcycles.

·
Crazed Zed-head
2,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum! By the way, us old folks enjoy looking at pictures...hint hint.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
welcome to the jungle jim...it gets crazy here

check out donkey

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome, where's the pics? :tongue?

·
Registered
264 Posts
They do like pictures here :) It is a great group. Very helpful, knowledgable, and polite. Has helped me with several nervous newbie questions.

Brian

·
back road cruiser
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this site is different than other that i have been on, how do i upload pics to my profile from my computer at home? and thank you all for the welcome. i ride an '08 vulcan 1600 clasic. as soon as i find out how to get the pics on you'll see it

·
back road cruiser
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what im looking for is, besides sharing commoin interests, is to find local folks to ride with or jsut hang out with - during riding season and in the off season. i enjoy riding solo, with my girl, and with groups.

·
back road cruiser
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can you add pictures to your profile or does it have to be within the thread/post? how do you accomplish either one?

·
Crazed Zed-head
2,076 Posts
When I joined up, I was practically forced (well, heavily persuaded, anyway) by other BTK types to set up a Photobucket account and link pics that way.

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts

·
back road cruiser
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, yes i do like long rides, my girl and i have been on 5.5 hr rides. how do i set up an account with "photobucket"? and is that the only way to have pics on this forum?

·
Crazed Zed-head
2,076 Posts
Go to the website, its pretty well explained in the directions how to sign up. As far as the only way? Probably not, but its the system I use.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Once you post pix to PB, open up another browser window to your BTK account and open up a reply window. Back to PB, just click on IMG code below the pic you want to post, that should highlight the code in blue. Then its "copy," shift back over to BTK then "paste."

·
back road cruiser
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sounds like a pain in the *** to show pics. but if you post them in a thread then folks have to search the thread to find them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts