Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am moving up from a Honda VLX Deluxe (600cc) to a 2006 Vulcan 1500 classic with 5k miles on it. I pick up the bike next week and cannot wait to ride it. I am in AZ and we currently have wonderful weather for riding. I have to say this site/forum helped me a lot in making my buying decision. From what I can see it is very hard to find an unhappy Vulcan 900 or 1500 owner. I look forward to getting lots of tips from current owners. I am attaching a pic of to share. I will post a better one once I get it and have it all cleaned up.

Flanman

Attachments

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Welcome Flanman. Nice looking bike. You will love it.

·
Road Pirate
451 Posts
Welcome Flanman. Heck, I like the look of both those bikes in the picture. but then again I'm a sucker for a V-Twin. LOL
Lookin forward to meeting you someday

05 1600A3 Classic

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
Welcome, good choice! You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome flanman this is a great site, with great people, I do not think you will be sorry with your new bike. By the way I dont think you will find any unhappy 1600 owners here either. Take care.

·
Ahhh Crap
2,344 Posts
Welcome to the forum and don't forget to check out Gadgets web site for 1500/1600 mods.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Okay! I'm really jealous! Welcome.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome mate!! Fine lookin scoot ya got there!!

Boy are you in for some fun!!

Ride safe & post often!:biggrin: 8)

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Welcome aboard. And, yes, you will have many miles of smiles on the Vulcan. Enjoy.

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
welcome to the forum! I recently purchased a 1500 04" Vulcan classic, and I can't wait for spring :lol: ENJOY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts