Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Carbon Based Life Form
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in today's mail I recieved the new Kawasaki Apparel catalog. 18 pages dedicated to nothing but Vulcan gear. Shirts, hats, key fobs, lighters, barstools; yes barstools, stickers, decals, patches and more for men, boys, toddlers, ladies. Total 125 pages of stuff. Good job Kawasaki. Did you get yours?

Keith

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Oh chit, and I just bought me and the wife HD leather jackets, cause we couldn't find any nice Kawi's we liked.:frown:
Just get a green magic marker to cover up the orange :wink:

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
NO!!!! I havn't gotten mine and I'm not sure if I am on their mailing list because I didn't buy my bike from the dealer. Anyone know how to get on the mailing list???

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
So, how do I get one uh? uh? uh?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Just get a green magic marker to cover up the orange :wink:
Hey that should work Rich:p Actually, I found them on ebay for a steal. They're the basic skins that don't have an emblem or patch, but the leather is the best I've seen. Very thick and naked.

This couple bought these jackets new last year, they also bought a new sporster, but only rode a few days, and realized it was a dream, but not one they could actually live out.

They sold the bike in the summer, but they were going to keep the jackets as memorabilia, they later realized they had no use for them. The shame is they lost a small fortune on the bike, and now on the jackets.

They are our size, and we rode in them tonight after work. Gotta love ebay.

D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hmmmm...some of those shirts would look very nice with the BTK Forum on the back. What do ya think?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yeah I got mine 3 days ago.
Too bad they are becoming an apparel company.
I waited 5 months to get the wrong seat from them... but i can get a nice Kawasaki green wife beater.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts