Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its all spdrkt ZX7R's fault. I'm looking at a big bore kit for my 9. I always like to have some hidden power for those guys on the R1's who think they are all that :p. But what I'm really looking at first isn't really more power. I'm thinking about a full Muzzy system. I have a yoshi system on it right now (the guy who had the bike before me put it on, who puts a yoshi on a kawasaki anyway? sheesh). My first bike had a muzzy system on it. The sound a Muzzy makes on a kawi is just orgasmic. I don't even care about the couple extra hp I could get from an akropovic, I just LOVE a muzzy pipe on a kaw. So much for buying a new truck this summer :p

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, I'm planning on both of em. Just trying to decide which first :p. But it would probably be less hastle if I just save up and buy em at the same time and install them both when I have her torn appart.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Green Knight said:
Oh yeah, I'm planning on both of em. Just trying to decide which first :p. But it would probably be less hastle if I just save up and buy em at the same time and install them both when I have her torn appart.
yes..... buy both, it'll be good for ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts