Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im new and this is my first cow :twisted: i had a cbr 600 befor and heard good about kawasaki i have had the bike for a week and love it great power all the way through but i was driving home a few nights ago and seen one of my head lights was out so i got to looking at it the next day with my cousin and they act real funny on the left light the high beam does not work and the running light does on the right side the high beam works and the running light does not could it be a problem with my wiring or is it the bulbs?

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
sounds like you have a bad bulb. i dont have a wiring schematic for that bike so i dont know how they are wired. but it sounds like one is bad and not allowing power to the other (they are wired in series maybe) :?:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Lights

No one should be without a Genuine Kawasaki Service Manual for their specific bike. Get the straight skinny and order one, get the discount, and all from Beartooth Kawasaki 1 800 556 3098. I know that riding oisi great but knowing thngs about your bike and how to properly adjust, and even chase wires is all layed out in hte Manual...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts