Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurke around for a little. Now I thought I would introduce myself.
I hail from Boston. I haveen riding/racing for over 15 years. Currently I own an 04 zx636. Any hazing can commence now :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome, no hazing from me, just wash my bike

·
37,387 Posts
L1210 said:
good deal.
GREAT!!

Here's your bundle of cotton swabs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts

Hi folks;
Just joined the forum. I'm gonna pick up my new 05 Vulcan 800 tomorrow. Retirement is a few months away and I thought I'd give myself a retirement gift. Haven't rode a bike in quite a few years, about 20 of them so I'm going to sign up for MSC. Any opinon and tips that I can use about the Vulcan 800? Hope to hear from you. Have a great day

Sgt Mike

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey l1210..glad you stopped in to say hi...welcome to the forum..have fun and come back often..

·
37,387 Posts
welcome Sgt Mike. Glad to have you on board, Can't help you out with the 800 but there are plenty of 800 riders here who will help.

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey sarge...a vulcan 800..good choice...you wont have any trouble havin fun on that thing :wink: welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Welcome guy's , L1210 I'll let Ispeed77 do the hazing being he live's in your neighberhood,I'm sure you'll hear from him. Sgt. Mike you picked one of the best 800's on the market,take the class an then we'll mod the bike the way you'll like it. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Retirement//welcome

Thank you for serving! Welcome to the Forum...Hope you find this family just as fun. We have a group of Veterans on here...great bike...keep in touch and when you're not hopefully you are just out riding...

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sgt Mike and L1210,

I have really made a lot of friends and learned a lot on this forum. We have a lot of fun and help each other out....like ZX-2R said...we are one big Kawi loving family :lol:

Sgt Mike....I am retired myself....Navy

Welcome both of you...hope to see you up often,

Heather

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
newbies

thanks chucks
yeah, L1210 my nomad needs a nice waxing before i put her away for the winter, hehe. anyways welcome to the forum.

Sgt Mike, welcome to the forum, and most definitely thank you for serving.

you guys should enjoy this place, lots of good people and lots to talk about.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts