Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it nooby? or newbie? or noobie? ???

w/e lol

my name K

living in cali

recently upgraded myself to a 636 05 from a honda prelude LOL

bad idea for first bike, but im managing.

upgrades :

CANDY BRANDY WINE PAINT, POLISHED LIP AND PAINTED WHEELS, POLISHED BAR ENDS, POLISHED FRAME SLIDERS, POLISHED BRAKE RESEVOIR COVER, C/F TANK PADS, C/F CATEYE MIRRORS, ZERO GRAVITY DOUBLE BUBBLE WINDSCREEN, EURO BLINKERS, INTEGRATED TAILLIGHT SIGNALS, HI INTENSITY BULBS, REAR SEAT COVER, VORTEX FRONT SPROCKET -1, VORTEX REAR SPROCKET +2, GOLD CRG SHORTYS BRAKE AND CLUTCH LEVERS, GOLD NOBUKURA REAR SETS

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
is it nooby? or newbie? or noobie? ???

w/e lol

my name K

living in cali

recently upgraded myself to a 636 05 from a honda prelude LOL

bad idea for first bike, but im managing.
Welcome Glad you found the forum. That is one very nice looking bike. You are brave to get that as a starter bike.:lol: I love blue, but that red looks really good. Not too much of a noob, you knew to post pics.:biggrin:

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.
lol

thks, u are so true!!!

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
II. Defining 'Noob'
Wow! Someone defined 'newb' and 'n00b'... :shock: I feel educated! :lol:

Welcome Blue. Take it safe out there, buddy.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
[/QUOTE]

OOOOHHHH!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! As i said in another thread post, somethings that are beautiful should be displayed like a work of art. Or omething to that effect.

Nice bike blueninja!! Welcome to the world of BTK!!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Well at least your username shows that you're thinking ahead.

Welcome, and that's a sweet bike. Just be careful. :D

·
Bike-less
83 Posts
Welcome and I agree with everybody else on here: LEAVE IT RED!

I usually don't like red on bikes, but WOW that shade is just gorgeous and goes great with the red.

Time for a username change!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts