Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone.. Stumbled upon this site tonight, and figure why the **** not????? :twisted: I bought my 500ex in July and been riding ever since, am looking at upgrading this summer, just not sure to what yet
Just wanted to say hi!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hello & welcome to the fourm this is a great place with great peeps enjoy...

Thanks for the pic nice ride...

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome, glad you made the stumble...great looking bike

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hi Krissie and welcome! Nice bike! :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy your new extended family. You should upgrade to a cruiser I think, but that's just my humble biased opinion.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Krissie,You have stumbled in a place here that you will be proud of! You have just met some of the best Kawasaki riders in the whole wide world! We already consider you as part of the family!Yeah,this summer you're trade that moped,oh i'm sorry,did'nt mean to say that! Anyway you're trade that pretty blue bike in for a big nice Vulcan Classic,Won't you? Just messing with ya! Welcome aboard and glad to have ya!! See Ya,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awww thank you all so much for the warm welcome....very sweet of everyone.

Ninjagirl, thanks :smile: , I have already been peeking around in the ladies forum there, great to see so many ladies enjoying this amazing and addictive rush!

Kenny and Alex214, your both right, I do need an upgrade, but it will be to be to a 636 :razz:

Love all types of bikes, but there's nothing in comparsion to the feeling/rush on a sportbike :wink:

·
Registered
233 Posts
krissie - from one newbie to another, welcome. And as has been mentioned before, this is a great forum for info and just plain fun.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Bleh on cruisers :p. Hehe, j/k. But seriously. If you have a good ergo sport bike you can ride just as long as a cruiser. Like I said before I've never seen a more comfy sport bike than a ZX-9R. Too bad they are discontinued :(

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Krissie Welcome! I love the color of the bike! I'm a cruiser girl, but yours is still a great bike! Hope to talk to ya on here! I'm sure you'll love hangin' around with all of us crazies!

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Krissie,

Welcome to the forum......We have a great family up here!!!!!! lots of fun and lots of knowledge for the asking.

Don't be a stranger,

Heather

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hi, Krissie! Welcome from another newbie ;) I love the paint scheme of your bike. What year is it? Looking forward to chatting with you!

Happy and safe riding!

Angela
--dreaming of a blue Ninja 500 of her own someday....when I'm ready to ride one....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
windrider18 said:
Hi, Krissie! Welcome from another newbie ;) I love the paint scheme of your bike. What year is it? Looking forward to chatting with you!

Happy and safe riding!

Angela
--dreaming of a blue Ninja 500 of her own someday....when I'm ready to ride one....

Thanks windrider18 :)

She's a '97, bought her in July with 9000k (mind you she has a whole lot more on her now ;-) )

1 - 20 of 32 Posts