Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i recently decided "im going to get a dirtbike and learn how to ride".. so i went out and bought a 00' kx125 with many mods for $500. it needs minor work (needs a tune up, fluid changes). i have recently changed the trans fluid and put a new irridium plug in it and did a quick clean of the carb. i also drained the gas in the tank as the bike sat for a few months before i bought it. it had a small oil leak on the front of the engine but i have fixed that now also.. I have a FMF header, Pro Circuit exhaust "silencer" boyessen billet aluminum clutch basket with a race clutch inside, I have Pro Circuit "dogbones" under the suspension springs, and all the suspension was replaced with race suspension, there are Renthal sprockets on the bike but i am not sure if that is stock equipment or not.. also has a Twin Air filter. it needs some good tuning for sure though.. opions welcome!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Get it Tuned - then you'll have some real fun!

·
Hey, lemme ride your bike
1,975 Posts
WOW!! $500.

Renthal sprockets were not stock.

Be sure to buy yourself a service manual, so you can properly maintain it and keep having fun.

·
Registered
895 Posts
WOW!! $500.

Renthal sprockets were not stock.

Be sure to buy yourself a service manual, so you can properly maintain it and keep having fun.
+1, beleive me, its not as much fun when its sat in bits because of lack of maintaince :frown:

·
Registered
94 Posts
ok so i recently decided "im going to get a dirtbike and learn how to ride".. so i went out and bought a 00' kx125 with many mods for $500. it needs minor work (needs a tune up, fluid changes). i have recently changed the trans fluid and put a new irridium plug in it and did a quick clean of the carb. i also drained the gas in the tank as the bike sat for a few months before i bought it. it had a small oil leak on the front of the engine but i have fixed that now also.. I have a FMF header, Pro Circuit exhaust "silencer" boyessen billet aluminum clutch basket with a race clutch inside, I have Pro Circuit "dogbones" under the suspension springs, and all the suspension was replaced with race suspension, there are Renthal sprockets on the bike but i am not sure if that is stock equipment or not.. also has a Twin Air filter. it needs some good tuning for sure though.. opions welcome!
sounds like the guy you bought from i did too. :) procircuit works pipe r304 stainless silencer, pro circuit front fork package, pro circuit rear coil, renthal twinwall handlebar renthal sprocket,chain,nstyle gripper seat,kawasaki racing sticker kit, pro circuit stopper, smallville07 tires,kenda rims carbonfiber reeds. i payed alot more than 500 though :icon_frow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts