Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
sweet bike

that bike looks sick. I saw one at the bike show last week, it was getting so much attention from the people at the show.
Good decision I figure.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice bike and welcome to the fourm...

Sweet I'am now an offical "Foil Inspector"

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
jblaze,

Welcome to the forum....Nice looking ride. We have a lot of fun up here shooting the breeze and swapping info. Welcome to the best Kawi forum on the internet!!!!!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Great bike and welcome. You gotta take off that ugly rear fender though :p. Then get some flush mount front indicators. Where you from btw?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mods? whats that? lol, the darn dealer said i wont have anything for it for at least 2 months =( (well aside from the flush mount turns that i can buy from a zx10)i havent really gotten to enjoy the ride yet, ive only put 7 miles on the thing, ill post better pics when it gets warmer, im in NC btw

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome, I like that burnt orange color....great ride

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome blaze!! nice scoot!! :-D

·
Registered
14 Posts
from one 636er to another

Nice ride bro. I just bought my 636 three months ago. Mine's an '04, I picked up cheap cuz the dealer was trying to move the last ones for that model year. I can tell from you pics that Kawasaki changed the set of full fairing quite a bit in '05. I like that color of orange a lot. Its a little darker than previous years, but its still set apart from red bikes.

The 636 is starting to attain a cult-like following in the stunt arena. I'm not a stunt rider and probably never will be, but every oppinion/review I've read about the 636 gives praise and approval. One of my riding buddies has an '04 R6, and after riding my bike his response was, "Dude, thing's got much fatter balls than my ride." That's about the best review I could have asked for.

No matter how slice, excellent choice :)

·
Ludicrous Speed...GO!
1,866 Posts
Man I'd love to have one of those 636's in traditional green. That is a hot looking bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts