Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. My friend Hilts told me about this forum. Since I am a Vulcan owner I think that I should be here with the Kawasaky gang. ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Welcome Raff , Team 800 is growing around here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,209 Posts
Welcome Raff! Couldn't have found a better group to "hang" with. Seriously! :) We love to hear that word of mouth is traveling!!!
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
welcome aboard, its getting to the point were we can start our intermodel flag football games real soon, first up the 1500's vs the 800's...800's your skins, 1500's we're shirts.
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
Welcome Raff! Good to have you hear. Be sure to show us your bike! ;)
 

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
Joined
·
25,224 Posts
spok said:
welcome aboard, its getting to the point were we can start our intermodel flag football games real soon, first up the 1500's vs the 800's...800's your skins, 1500's we're shirts.

Welcome Raff, you will see this is an interesting place to hang.

Hey Spok, Who do us MS's get to take on?
P.s. Meanie's don't play no touch footie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
trikebubble said:
Welcome Raff, you will see this is an interesting place to hang.

Hey Spok, Who do us MS's get to take on?
P.s. Meanie's don't play no touch footie.
You guy's get to take on the Nad's! But you won't want to touch them either! :grin: :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
trikebubble said:
Welcome Raff, you will see this is an interesting place to hang.

Hey Spok, Who do us MS's get to take on?
P.s. Meanie's don't play no touch footie.
Okay shirts, no shirts and Mean Streaks, don't want to hear about "Streakers". I'm sure we're a good looking bunch but that scares me. That says we have to stick with "Mean". We'll sit on the sidelines, drink a few cold ones , wait until you wipe each other out then take the field and finish off the remaining Vulcans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, now I really feel lilke I am at home
:)

this is my Vulcan and me december 31st.



the Vulcan taking a nap at the garage.
 

·
Rebel Rider
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
Raff said:
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. My friend Hilts told me about this forum. Since I am a Vulcan owner I think that I should be here with the Kawasaky gang. ;-)

Hey Raff....welcome. I think I remember you and Hilts from the Beginner Bikes forum. You will like it here, lots of nice folks and good info.
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
now thats a good looking ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bluestringer said:
Hey Raff....welcome. I think I remember you and Hilts from the Beginner Bikes forum. You will like it here, lots of nice folks and good info.
bluestringer, you're right I used to hang there before Matthew closed it for good, I had a thread about the Vulcan 800 at one point I have over 300 replys, I felt better here since everybody has a kawasaki.

spok, thank you. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
Raff,
Welcome to the forum. I think you will feel right at home.
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
She's a beauty Raff! :)

Thanks for sharing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Hey there Raff,pretty thang you got there!! Good color too! I like it! Welcome Cuzz and glad to have ya!!!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top