Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have a 1977 KH100EL that uses a rotary disc card. The person i bought it from converted the carb to take a standard side draught....it looks terrible and the cover does not fit.

I am looking for a rotary disc carb to purchase but my internet searches come up with nought. Can anybody help or guide me in terms of where i can get such a carb?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Wayne

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I don't know anything about your motorcycle. I did not see a KH100EL at Partzilla, but there is 77 KH100-B8.
From the cross-reference at partzilla the B8 uses the same carburetor as several other models, including the
KE100 (16001-230)(not sure what years, but I think at least 1976).

There are a couple of other KE100 carburetors listed that might also work, but I don't know if any of those would work with your air cleaner or if a different air cleaner could be used.

see diagrams at Partzilla. then search the part numbers on eebbaayy. then search EB by model & part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know anything about your motorcycle. I did not see a KH100EL at Partzilla, but there is 77 KH100-B8.
From the cross-reference at partzilla the B8 uses the same carburetor as several other models, including the
KE100 (16001-230)(not sure what years, but I think at least 1976).

There are a couple of other KE100 carburetors listed that might also work, but I don't know if any of those would work with your air cleaner or if a different air cleaner could be used.

see diagrams at Partzilla. then search the part numbers on eebbaayy. then search EB by model & part.

Thank you Martin. This is a start... the EL may just be an import or export nomenclature, but by your message, the KE100 motor may be the same. I had a KE100 as a kid, it had a short and long range gearbox by flipping a lever....(new nothing back then.....same as now)..will contact both ....thank you again.

Wayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts