Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
BTK?
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i bought my bike three years ago and ive only gone done the stree and back. it rides great im just scared of leaving the neighborhood! any words of motivation?

·
USE BATH SALTS
298 Posts
hahaha. these things take time. but i do have some advice. stop being such a ***** and ride that thing. what a chump.

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
Right...I'm not biting on this one!

·
Army Strong. Ride Long
587 Posts
Watch "Easy Rider" and "Wild Hogs" back-to-back, then watch the entire season of "Sons of Anarchy" then take a MSF course, watch the movies again, take the good points from both, throw away the rest and ride off into the sunset.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Hey, me, too. I have had mine for three years now and haven't gotten out of my neighborhood either.

Of course, my neighborhood consists of Oregon and Washington.

·
USE BATH SALTS
298 Posts
since i have all the pics of your bike phil, i figured id post em up for ya. and when i tell yall that my main mang here rides like he hates the pavement, i mean it. full on punisher!!!!!!

the man

man we need to take some fresh shots of your bike.

·
USE BATH SALTS
298 Posts
phils bike in the middle

the rat and burnout in action

his real passion

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
You cajuns is crazy...

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
They are buds from that other country down south. You know where they have Parishes instead of Counties!

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
man if I had to ride on that seat I would be afraid to leave the neighborhood too!!Talk about monkey butt!!!!:shock:

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Hey, park it between two Harleys and it will be plenty safe ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts