Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a newbie from eastern Pa. I own a Kawasaki ZX636 and I just bought a 2004 Kawasaki Mean Streak. What can I say I am a die hard Kawasaki fan. Anyway, Hello to all

·
Registered
605 Posts
hola,
Just back from cali so it's a little early in the morning

I own a yamaha but started off on this forum and just never left

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Welcome to the site. What are your impressions of the Meannie after your 636?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spok said:
Welcome to the site. What are your impressions of the Meannie after your 636?
Well even though they are two different types of bikes, They do share some of the same characteristics. The Mean Streaks handling is very good, almost sport bike like. The brakes are also very good. I really like this bike. it is so much fun to ride and doesn't tire me out after a couple of hours riding it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ski said:
Welcome!
Nice to see another Pennsylvanian :)
Hello, I see you are from Pittsburgh. Some friends and I are taking a weekend ride there August 13-15th Do you have any recomendations on things to see and do in the area? I would like to go to the strip on day or night. Would our bikes be safe there? I would hate to go to a bar/resturant and walk back out and our bikes were gone. Thanks.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Woodies_99nomad said:
HOLA

I grew up in nothern Lancaster Co. Lot of great country roads for riding. :wink:

Welcome to the forum!
Hello, I know Harrisburg pretty well. I used to live in Dunncannon so I had to go to Harrisburg for just about everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts