Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
sully1
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have about 500 miles on the new 900 classic and a pile of OEM parts, so thought I would post a couple of pics like the "Big Kids". This is a picture of my new speedo face by webslinger, glad I installed a speedofixer or I would have been 10MPH off. Also here is a picture of the bike, I keep adding things like a shift indicator, luggage rack etc...I must have bikers OCD, but it is the best time I've had for years! Pardon the newbies enthusiasm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Looks great thanks for the pics. My brother just bought a 900 classic and loves it.

·
PColaFl V2K LT
3,224 Posts
Nice looking 900 ya got there Sully. It's good to be enthusiastic but, it sure gets expensive. I know you will enjoy her. Thanks for the nice pictures. Ride Safe!

·
Actually, EX-CarGuy
596 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. Thanks for the pics right up front!

·
guitar junkie
1,487 Posts
Being enthusiastic about your bike is a good thing. Ride safe.

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
Nice bike and great enthusiasm! I have to keep my modding in check by really researching prior to the mods. Too many mods and not deep enough pockets, so I go for the 'bang for the buck' method of modding. So far I am really happy with all of my purchases. I want a Webslinger speedo face, but just can't decide which one. As much riding as I do, it will have to be just right . . . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts