Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I've been reading the forum off and on for sometime now, and decided to go ahead and register.I recently bought a 2001 Kawasaki vulcan classic Fi with only 4600 miles on it, and love it. Did the Dragons tail in N.C. & 17 of us made the trip to Key West Fla. in November. (No Trailers).1800 mi round trip. Looking forward to reading more forum, and learning new things.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Welcome and nice to have you here! Now you're gonna be badgered for pictures! Lessee the Vulcan!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
HI, I've been reading the forum off and on for sometime now, and decided to go ahead and register.I recently bought a 2001 Kawasaki vulcan classic Fi with only 4600 miles on it, and love it. Did the Dragons tail in N.C. & 17 of us made the trip to Key West Fla. in November. (No Trailers).1800 mi round trip. Looking forward to reading more forum, and learning new things.
Wow, that's some heavy duty touring for a new rider. Welcome to the forum. I hear the dragon tails are a real masters chalenge? How did it go. Any pic's?

D

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your ride trip sounds awesome!

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Welcome! Glad you have been able to do all that great riding. How about some pics!? ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the great comments, I'm really not a new rider. I started out with a 1975 Z1900. Made a lot of trips across the Smokey Mountains, and up on the Blue Ridge prk-way. I live just south of Atlanta Ga. so it's not that far to the Smokies. The Dragon Tail is a great ride. 318 curves in 11 miles. Both my brothers have bikes. one a Gold Wing, and the other a Harley. The one with the Harley rode his bike about 9500 miles last. We're already planning a ride to Maine this year around the end of June. I'll post Pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No pics

Thanks for all the great comments, I'm really not a new rider. I started out with a 1975 Z1900. Made a lot of trips across the Smokey Mountains, and up on the Blue Ridge prk-way. I live just south of Atlanta Ga. so it's not that far to the Smokies. The Dragon Tail is a great ride. 318 curves in 11 miles. Both my brothers have bikes. one a Gold Wing, and the other a Harley. The one with the Harley rode his bike about 9500 miles last year. We're already planning a ride to Maine this year around the end of June. I'll post Pics as soon as I can.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts