Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded for a 2008 Vulcan Nomad yesterday. Two days old and still on the honeymoon. Sure need to find risers other wise I like what I got so far.
Any Nomad riders meet anywhere, anytime in the DFW area ? Point me to where to find this kind of info if you like.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome aboard, Although I am not from that area I do see post from there so hopefully someone will hook up with you. Take care and enjoy the ride.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Been drooling over ads for Vulcans. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
welcome and congrats! how about some pics when you get a chance! :D

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome, lots of Nomad riders here. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics

Thanks for the welcome, only shot a couple of quick ones when I got it home to email my Gold Wing riding brother. Will have to see if I can figure out how to post them here.
Ok guess I'm doing something wrong, anyone got the how to post pix here?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Most of us use a photo hosting site like Photobucket, then once the pics are uploaded, just click to copy the Image code, and paste it in with the text of your post here. :D

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Just traded for a 2008 Vulcan Nomad yesterday. Two days old and still on the honeymoon. Sure need to find risers other wise I like what I got so far.
Any Nomad riders meet anywhere, anytime in the DFW area ? Point me to where to find this kind of info if you like.
Welcome! You will be glad you found this place. Great people here. You picked a fantastic bike. It is hard to beat a Nomad. What did you trade for it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts