Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm 65 yes old, had moved to SC from Fla. I had found a true barn fine, 1975 G5 100! With original tires! When I was young I had many and girls to illegal bikes I'm looking forward to cruise around the back back roads with this little bike Of course the gas tank is gummed up bad even to fuel shut off is locked up, and yes no spark lol. Only finding a few parts and that's mostly eBay? I'm enjoying seeing youal
Font Rectangle Red Tints and shades Flooring
l's photos and your positive responses to each other! Thank you. Don

·
Super Moderator
2,473 Posts
Welcome to the forums Don.
You have yourself a rare find and with an original owner's manual too.
Keep us posted and add photos of the bike when you get a chance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm 65 yes old, had moved to SC from Fla. I had found a true barn fine, 1975 G5 100! With original tires! When I was young I had many and girls to illegal bikes I'm looking forward to cruise around the back back roads with this little bike Of course the gas tank is gummed up bad even to fuel shut off is locked up, and yes no spark lol. Only finding a few parts and that's mostly eBay? I'm enjoying seeing youal View attachment 43434 l's photos and your positive responses to each other! Thank you. Don
Welcome to the crazy world of bikes, nice to see so many people are keeping old bikes on the road love to see some pic of your amazing barn find.
have a great evening my friend....

·
Registered
Vulcan 500, Honda Valkyrie, Suzuki V-Strom 1000
41 Posts
Howdy, Don. Welcome. While that photo of the owner's manual is nice, I think we all need to see the bike itself!!

I hope to eventually see some photos and ride reports of you and the G5 burning up the back roads too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts