Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to the whole streetbike world. Ive been riding everything fast since i was 8, always on banshees, fast snowmobiles and dirtbikes. I am pickin up my brand new zzr600 tommarow. i am hoping that i made the right choice for my first bike, i didnt want something i would be bored with within a months time. was wondering as to how easily this bike will come up in weelieing liek the rest of em. I know i am def not gonna be for a while but just curious, and if anyone has some info on this bike of there riding expirience plz let me know thank u

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
ZZR-600

ZZR-600 is a great bike but it is much heavier than a ZX-6R/RR...and NONE of the bikes are set up for one wheel. the bike will do it but they are easily tweaked. IF you feel teh need for one wheel then you need the 650 dualsport. the Stunters have Modified bikes that are re-enforced, check it out some time when you go to an event...or go read about the mods...the ZZR-600 is an awesome bike 599cc with 4 Carbs and awesome detail work...very classic looking, unlike the nearly naked looking racing bikes. I especially like the turn signals, as it has cleaner lines...I'm not so sure about needing All of the rear fender...But I'd leave it and have a ball riding cross country...it has a great seat compared to teh race bikes... Welcome to the Forum...we don't believe in one wheel stuff for streetbikes...but have fun ask anything that you want...

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
You COULD wheelie it, but its nto really reinforced for that kind of punishment. Most of the stunters use GSX-Rs (or Gixxers). Some wheelies are less dangour that others. The higher you go the more dangrous. Just gotta be careful and stay off public roads when stunting. If you want a great site for stunt videos check out www.uponone.com

ride safe.

·
Registered
79 Posts
YES! Finally, another uponone.com'er! I've been on that site for about a year and a half and it has everything! I got uponone.com stickers all over my bike as I won a DVD from them a few months back!

uponone.com is one of the best stunt sites on the net and it's Canadian!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Heheh, have yet to see that! I won a copy of Project Mayhem: Las Vegas. The most insane stunting DVD I have ever seen! Hehehe. I'll have to go check that out, thanks!!

Don't pull wheelies before you're ready! I pulled one once, by accident!! I'll try it later on in life. The wheelie I pulled was at my motorcycle training course on an 80 cc Yamaha dirt bike and I messed up because it was the first time that I had riden a bike! The teachers didn't see me and one of the students said to me "If you'll be my partner, I won't tell the teachers about what you just did there"! Lol, that was a fun weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts