Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, I have checking out the forum since last June when I bought my 02 Meanie (my new baby). What a great summer. Although my old baby (75 Norton Commando) is getting jealous. I have not done a lot of posts and almost always used to just check out the cruiser threads. Just recently started checking out other sections.
How do I update my modifications that show up under my posts? I hope do do more posts so that I can move up from newbie. This is a great forum, thanks for all the help.
PS its snowing up here in NH, I have a couple more mods to do and I will post pics of my Meanie

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
well, glad you finally decided to join the party

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
brian
well, here's your official welcome, even though i have posted alongside you already. if you want to change your signature, click on User CP (control panel, i think). from there just click edit signature and you should be good to go. this snow is awesome, isn't it !!! i'll be skiing friday night.
david

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey there, welcome :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.
David, I hope you enjoy the skiing, just finished plowing.
I also noticed that I am not a newbie anymore!!!

·
32,545 Posts
brian said:
Thanks everyone.
David, I hope you enjoy the skiing, just finished plowing.
I also noticed that I am not a newbie anymore!!!
thanks, but too bad my legs are too sore from resuming lifting this week, don't think i'll be hitting the mountain this friday, but soon !

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
David, You must have done squats. We got abunch more snow today. When you get the lactic acid out of your legs you will be all set to go.

·
32,545 Posts
brian said:
David, You must have done squats. We got abunch more snow today. When you get the lactic acid out of your legs you will be all set to go.
yeah, but it was my light week so i was doing front squats, man i hate those ! now my tri's are killing me from thursday's sets ! oh well, its such a good hurt !

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Brian,

Welcome to the forum......Ya...all ya gotto do is get off the kick stand now :p :p .

Have fun and keep coming back. Lots of GREAT people up here!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Heather
I know! Now that it is winter I will have time to post more, and I am working on the bikes to get ready for spring.
Brian

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Brian,

It is supposed to be warm and cloudy here tomorrow. So Mack and I are going to take the bikes out of the garage and ride them...haven't been ridden in about a week.

I go wacko if I don't ride, even during the winter, so I ride any chance I get :)

Keep Comin' Back

Heather

1 - 17 of 17 Posts