Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a program were a person could sign a waiver to work with the Kawasaki staff on not only sales, clothing, but Shop repair as well? I'd like to get into cleaning tools and learing more out about the newer Kawasaki bikes. Not only does this bring further attention to Kawasaki, it promotes sales, chatter and excitement in what one is learning and sharing with family, peers in the community. GP racing is just around the corner, and I am one for not only understanding hte racing side of the business but knowing what the inside scoop is for the Kawasaki answer to this challenge. I'm excited about kicking some serious track times by doing the work changing gears, aerodynamics, and engine performance for each size track that has to be visited. Bring big Green back to the surface as a truely race inspired bike and not set back just to see what is happening in the R&D Market. We can beat the competition with the right attitude and the teamwork among our members, lets quit wasting time and get the 125's and 250's out to the public...let us evaluate what we have to work ith and do some feedback to see what we can do to make Kawasaki number one nd not just setting around watching the races.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts