Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New to the group! I have had a couple gpz900 over the years, my father passed away and I acquired a 1986 gpz 900, and two 1986 zx1000’s. The 10’s haven’t been run for awhile, one 3 years ago the other I can’t remember. I want to try and resurrect the one 10, we called Beavis Dads favourite. I have the 9 runnng just need to fix a water leak then I think it’s good to go. Love these bikes.

·
Super Moderator
2,473 Posts
Welcome Chopper43, from one Canuck to another.

Sorry to hear about your dad, but at least he left you something wonderful to remember him by. Keep us posted on the progress.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Lots of helpful folks around
Hi welcome I was first introduced to Japanese bikes having a 1985 GPZ 900R amazing machine now in my dotage I have a 2012 W800 again a perfect example of fine engineering a replica of the 70s Bonneville with modern reliability I am having fun with this retro bike.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi welcome I was first introduced to Japanese bikes having a 1985 GPZ 900R amazing machine now in my dotage I have a 2012 W800 again a perfect example of fine engineering a replica of the 70s Bonneville with modern reliability I am having fun with this retro bike.
Welcome! That sounds like a nice bike! Share some photos when you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts