Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the US ever got a Ninja 250 with 17" rims and all aluminum frame? It was supposed to be a special R version - possibly only available abroad. I think ex250r

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might be the zxr250....sounds right inline 4 and set up for racing...

Need to get one of those....Ninja on steroids

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah, i could have some fun with one of those in the twisties we have here in Kentucky. They should have just one letter series for all countries, it would make things a lot easier(i guess that makes for better advertising and stuff if they have different letters for different countries). [/quote]

·
Registered
36 Posts
danm it after seeing that web site it sux living in the usa. what happened to being a free country we cant even get the bikes we want. danm it where is my zx2r?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Now i wouldnt say living in the us sux, we just have strict laws about emissions and stuff, they do the same thing with all the fast japanese cars(Nissan Skyline). it does sux though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
like i said it sux intsead of being able to buy a skyline for 15k you have to spend 80k because of some hippie tree hugger.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm trying to see how some of these people import these bikes. I have seen some really outrageous bikes from overseas in the states and somehow they get registered too.

I am pretty sure if it is a track only bike, I don't think there would be a problem, but it would be nice to ride something like this around..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts