Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good brand of frame sliders for my bike. I realize the question has been asked before, but there were no responses. I am a newbie and this is my first "big girl" bike (previous bikes were trainers). I know that I am going to go down, but I want to save as much of my bike as I can.

Suggestions please :D

Thanks,

Sarah

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Sarah

You have 3 Major frame slider manufactures and distributors. Lockhart Phillips, Shogun & Vortex. There may be more companies that sell them but these are the 3 main ones. Lockhart Phillipsoffer some nice carbon fibre frame sliders, which run anywhere from $45 -$110. The carbon fibre gives that clean mechanical look (personal fav) and they also have some swingarm sliders too for extra protection. Shogunoffer a more middle range simple white frame slider from $35-$75. and last but not least Vortex offer a less expensive, yet highly colorfull variety of frame sliders for around the same price.

Hope that helps. You can find all of this online, or at your local dealer.

Im not a salesperson for any of these companies, but when it comes to bikes......well do i really have to explain my passion to anyone here?? NOPE!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts