Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I support a major aerospace company located in the Pacific Northwest and today when I was on site, I came across a display of a Ninja ZX-10R all gussied up in the new company Livery (that'd be a paint job) of the new and soon to be worlds most economical airliner, the 7E7. Sorry I couldn't take a picture as they don't allow camera's on or in their property without propper approval.

Anyway, because this company is teaming up with Kawasaki Heavy Industries to build this airliner, Its my guess they had the bike painted like this. I was quite amazed to see it there and am hoping that there will be some kind of contest to give it away...

Just to let you know what the color scheme is if your interested, you can look here

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/7e7/photo_2.html

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
That is a beautiful airplane!

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I guess I forgot to say that it looked real good painted up like that

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah...thats true..I'd use my camera phone to sneak a photo then send it to home email but that phone died and I am waiting a replacement today from Fedex...If I get a chance, I'll try to get a picture to post

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Am finally able to get a pic of the zx-10 in this paint scheme. Thanks to the internal intranet...and the company news line. Personally I like it. The gentleman on the bike is the CEO of an Middle Eastern Airline...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I thought is was going to have an airplane motiff. Still nice sporty.

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah, just the new livery of the B company

·
Registered
875 Posts
Spok,
The guy in the suit is not going to get far with the cable lock around both wheels....

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JoeNomad1 said:
Spok,
The guy in the suit is not going to get far with the cable lock around both wheels....
Funny how they gotta lock that thing up in the lobby of a badged secured building inside the fenceline hey?

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I can see this bike "flying" without wings. ;)

Kind of funny about the cable lock. Never know who's planning on stealing it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts