Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Looks good Kelly! Where did you get the windscreen sticker? I want one that says Ninja in Orange to put on the lower faring. In Japanese of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts

·
Motorcycle Momma
Joined
·
839 Posts
Ninja girl,

Very sharp with the new exhaust!!!! Lookin' GOOOOOOOOOOOD

:D :D :D

Heather
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
That would be a Serachu.

How much HP do you gain with a Serachu? Also does it help the low-mid powerband? Because since I do mostly street riding where my RPM is between 4,000 and 9,000, I would like some new mufflers that can help me with that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DrX512 said:
That would be a Serachu.

How much HP do you gain with a Serachu? Also does it help the low-mid powerband? Because since I do mostly street riding where my RPM is between 4,000 and 9,000, I would like some new mufflers that can help me with that.

No...that's Sarachu Exhaust......I bought them from Axeldeep (kawi member). Don't notice a "big" difference in HP, but the sound is awesome!! Very easy to install, I think it makes the bike look sporty!! 8)
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
did you install yourself? did you break another nail? AND did you get grease under your fingernails again?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spok said:
did you install yourself? did you break another nail? AND did you get grease under your fingernails again?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your funny!! :lol: :lol:
Actually I did have some help from Ken7022 (kawi forum member), I did clean my chain while I had the old exhaust off, and yes I did break a nail!!! :( I really need to get some gloves.
As far as grease....I am set with the "GoJo" hand cleaner.
Thanks for your concern.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
re

looks good speed freak :lol: :wink:
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
Nice clean bike! Very Nice! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
NinjaGirl said:
...I did clean my chain while I had the old exhaust off, and yes I did break a nail!!! :( I really need to get some gloves.
As far as grease....I am set with the "GoJo" hand cleaner.
I'm absolutely sold on using latex gloves while wrenching. Gojo-type cleaners work well, but have never been able to get stuff out from under my nails very well. I hate having grime under my nails 2 days after a job! So, now I wear latex gloves while wrenching and really like the results.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
Neo said:
NinjaGirl said:
...I did clean my chain while I had the old exhaust off, and yes I did break a nail!!! :( I really need to get some gloves.
As far as grease....I am set with the "GoJo" hand cleaner.
I'm absolutely sold on using latex gloves while wrenching. Gojo-type cleaners work well, but have never been able to get stuff out from under my nails very well. I hate having grime under my nails 2 days after a job! So, now I wear latex gloves while wrenching and really like the results.
I've tried latex and some vinyl type gloves. Both work great for keeping my paws clean while wrenching.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Thanks for some of the credit NG.
Guys see what you will do when a beautiful woman bats their eyes at you. :lol:
She only broke 1 nail. :shock:
I personally think it sounds like a Ducatti now. Nice and deep.
I like them. You can just hear it once I start my Hog. :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
re

another go fast harley-gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top