Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2007 mule 610 55 hours

here it is i have what seems to be an electrical issue, when i turn the key i get no lights ad brake volt meter nothing the battery seems strong and i believe i am getting power to the starter solenoid as i touch a light to it and the light powered up.

i looked at the grounds i could find they look ok do you think it could be a switch of some sort

thank you for your time
paul

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
From your questions I am guessing you are poking around in the dark without the Service Manual. If you are well versed in ATV and UTV repair, go to the parts diagrams on Kawasaki.com and take a look at the electrical system and related components. That will help you find the components that require checking.

Also, pull out your Owner's Manual and look at the section for fuse replacement before going anywhere else with your testing.

If the fuses are good, then check the relays and key switch for proper operation.

Do not go poking around the solid state ignition or voltage control devices without the manual and the proper test procedures and equipment in hand, or you can turn a two dollar problem into a thousand dollar crisis in a New York minute.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts