Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site, don't own the kawi yet, but plan to purchase as soon as the 2005 1600 Nomad is available. Anyone have any idea when available in Nova Scotia, Canada and what the approximate selling price should be??

·
667 Neighbor of the Beast
291 Posts
Check out this site. The prices are sggested by the manufacturer, your dealer will probably sell it for less.

Kawasaki Canada

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help on the price and availabilty. I have another question. I like the Kawasaki windshield bag, and intend on buying one for the Nomad. However,I also intend on buying the Fire and Steel Tach. Will the winshield pouch fit with the tach?? Does anyone have these two items on their bike and do they fit well together?

Thanks

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
i would say probably not, but i am not sure where the bag mounts. i know that the kawi tach is one of the only ones designed to fit without spacing the windshield away from the forks. that is an option for you as well, depending on how much space you need. you might just have to wait until you have the tach mounted and then go from there. good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts