Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I cannot stand it anymore, my local dealer has an '08 Black Nomad in his shop that I cannot resist. So... I am puttning my 900 lt up for sale this week. The quicker I get it out the door, the quicker I will be on the Nomad.

I usually am not a big fan of black bikes but this thing is super sharp!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Good for you man! You'll never look back. Got to love the Nomad, it's a fine cruising machine.

PS And black is def the sharpest colour! :biggrin:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Well, I cannot stand it anymore, my local dealer has an '08 Black Nomad in his shop that I cannot resist. So... I am puttning my 900 lt up for sale this week. The quicker I get it out the door, the quicker I will be on the Nomad.

The black Nomad is one beautiful bike. My prediction is the 900 will end up selling more 1600/2000's then Kawi ever dreamed of.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
I wish you the VERY BEST of luck!!!! Hubby went from a 900LT to a Nomad and just LOVES it!!! :biggrin:
I hope your 900 sells quickly, but this isn't the best time of year...with the holidays....

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've got an 06 black Nomad and ride it with the back rest off, seldom carry a passenger and it is easy enough to put back on. Great bike, the best for the money.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey, I got the fever back in March traded my 800 Classic for Black 07 Nomad. The only thing I can prescribe is a large dose of NOMAD.

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
Pretty bikes....send pics of your new ride~

I'm soooo jeleous!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty bikes....send pics of your new ride~

I'm soooo jeleous!!
I will post them when it happens, It may be a while but I have pretty much made up my mind. You can bet that upon the sale of my 900, this will happen! I am looking forward to getting some pics to post up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got my Black 07 Nomad in April. Its my baby. At least thats what my wife says.
Hope you pick it up soon.

·
Registered
251 Posts

I traded my 900 Custom in on a Nomad back in October and still find myself looking back over my shoulder to catch a glimpse of it every time I park it. They are definately sharp lookin' bikes - And they ride better than the look!

Hope it works out for you.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
The black nomad is def. a beaut. congrats!

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Congrats, and good luck on the sale. I'm looking forward to pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts