Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lower leg fairings arrived from Premeux yesterday. Took about 10 minutes to install. They tie in nicely with the upper fairing. Heres a couple pics - more are available on the link next to my signature.

They reflect a lot of heat back onto my legs - Very nice on the way to work today. May have to figure out a way to put a vent on them come summertime (or remove them since they're held on by 1 u-bolt and a c-clamp).

My trunk is due next week - No more mods planned this year after that.

:)

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Those are very nice.

Half the guys around here with Ultras take the lowers off when it's above 55 degrees.

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
It all blends in nicely ... very cool!

·
Love to Ride!
949 Posts
Man that's one sweet looking ride you've got there. I wish I could do that to my 900 LT.

·
With great power comes...
683 Posts
Hello kawasaki, see what he did, now get busy and make this a 2009 model with some more added goodies so I don't have to go buy a HD Ultra

nice job, looks great

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
OMG!!!!! :eek:
You've done it again....now we'll be spending even more money!!!
I LOVE those lowers!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: If we go as far as getting the fairing, there's no reason not to go all the way and get those too!!!!

GOSH DARN!!! Your bike is SO SHARP LOOKING!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Those look very nifty indeed.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are very nice.

Half the guys around here with Ultras take the lowers off when it's above 55 degrees.
I figured I would have to do that. I put the Scootworks chaps on back in October and had to pull them off a couple times because my right leg got hot and the fan was coming on quite a bit. But, boy are they nice when it's 22 on the way to work!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG!!!!! :eek:
You've done it again....now we'll be spending even more money!!!
I LOVE those lowers!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: If we go as far as getting the fairing, there's no reason not to go all the way and get those too!!!!

GOSH DARN!!! Your bike is SO SHARP LOOKING!!!!!!!!! :cool:
:redface:

Thanks CheriAnn. Once I get my trunk, then I'll sit back and see what you and Chaz do with your Nomad. You did such a great job on the 900, I figure you'll do more on the Nomad.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Look great!!! Three questions, can you turn the handlebars full lock without the stock lowers hitting them (the lexan ones)? How much do they cost? I don't think they will work on mine-I installed a extended brake pedal.Why did you go with a Corbin trunk? You have a very, very, good looking "Ultra Nomad" and I mean that in a positive way, not a put down. BB

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
:redface:

Thanks CheriAnn. Once I get my trunk, then I'll sit back and see what you and Chaz do with your Nomad. You did such a great job on the 900, I figure you'll do more on the Nomad.
Oh, thanks to you, we WILL be getting these mods right after Christmas!!!!! He's dropping BIG HINTS to me right now for a Corbin seat under the tree Christmas morning....he doesn't want much, does he?! :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts