Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nomad Crusing Range

Very good question; On my recently purchased 2000 FI I'm getting about 135 miles before the gauge needle is pegged on empty. The low fuel light will start flashing after that, so I finally get nervous and stop for gas. But the most I've added is about 3.5 gallons on the 4.2 gallon tank. This puts me at 38 mpg, which I guess is about right, but the range is shorter than I would like.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,386 Posts
A poll question was on the board awhile back. Check for it and look at the wrap up. Don't remember if there was much response for Nomads

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Nomad Crusing Range

ranjan said:
Very good question; On my recently purchased 2000 FI I'm getting about 135 miles before the gauge needle is pegged on empty. The low fuel light will start flashing after that, so I finally get nervous and stop for gas. But the most I've added is about 3.5 gallons on the 4.2 gallon tank. This puts me at 38 mpg, which I guess is about right, but the range is shorter than I would like.
hi ranjan,tks for answering,i get 300 kilometers which is about 185 miles per tank,i have 2004 nomad fi
i have a 5 gal tank :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.