Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
First of all I am not a vegan or Peta member, haha. I got back into riding about 6 months ago and love it. However, I it is looking like I have developed an allergy to leather. I can easily find a replacement for my leather jacket, but can anyone recommend a place that sells non-leather boots that offer good protection. Thanks a bunch for any info.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Tough call... even "sportbike" and motocross boots are primarily leather under and between the plastic.

Maybe nitrile socks? You'll sweat more, but if you wear wool socks it will help to wick the moisture away from your feet.

MAYBE try wool socks alone with the boots.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Hi all,
First of all I am not a vegan or Peta member, haha. I got back into riding about 6 months ago and love it. However, I it is looking like I have developed an allergy to leather. I can easily find a replacement for my leather jacket, but can anyone recommend a place that sells non-leather boots that offer good protection. Thanks a bunch for any info.
Was thinking there are quite a few of the "lesser expensive" hiking and trail boots that offer good slip-protection and ankle support and are made completely from synthetic fibre and faux-leather that might fit the bill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts