Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently came across several pictures that weren't in the course - but could have been - as examples of other riding tips. ;)

Carrying Passengers

When carrying children under 2 years of age, make sure to stuff them into only DOT approved laundry baskets.

When riding 5-Up make sure your passengers split their attention evenly to each side of the bike! :shock:

Load Handling

Bulky loads may shift if tied with rope. In this instance some elastic would have made the ride perfect.

Bike Sports

When Motorcycle Jousting follow either either the "high" or the "low" approach to weaponry.

High Approach

Low Approach

Visibility

It's always a good idea to add white colored ducks if you are otherwise carrying non-distinct chickens on your full dresser.

A rear-view wall mirror for the passenger can double as a good windscreen and potentially a backrest for you.

Cager camoflage may be the ultimate in being seen, fitting the filter of the drivers that just don't see cycles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
AWESOME! When I was in central Mexico last week, I saw some similar things> Didn't have time to take pics though!

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, Mexico would be another spot to see rides like these. The accident and injury rate has to be terrible.

I wonder what the ticket would list as the infraction if we loaded up and drove like that in our local cities?? :confused:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Those are sweet. The five up is cool, but not as cool as the four guys on a pocket rocket (one sitting backwards over the front tire) dragging knees around a corner. Need to dig that photo up somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts