Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals -

I'm in need of some advice. I'm a noobie rider just starting out . . learning on my brother's 97' Ninja 250. I absolutely love riding and the bike itself. I'm most likely going to buy it but was wondering what kind of price is reasonable. He bought the bike used 3 years ago for about $2200. He is offering to sell it to me for around $1000. It is the red paint scheme with purple rims. 13,000 miles. Been dropped but I can deal with it. Nothing too serious. Tell me what ya think.

Thanks a lot.

Kyle

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
GREAT BIKE...GREAT PRICE

A great bike to get out on the roads with and seriously play with when you get everything figured out. Tires first! When you start to get them worn down and if they are stock before you try much with them besides going through the MSF and local riding get some that you can literally trust your life with. At least the price of a new bike and or hospital bills. I harp on this all the time...once you get the tires on go through the somewhat long proceedure of measuring the sag in your bike and then make the adjustments to your rear suspension. IF you don't have the Maintenance Manual Beartooth has them and they will automatically give you the 10% off. The Owners Manual is nice as well and cheap. Nice bike! CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the FORUM!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts