Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
You just like naked things!
LOL!! I had the same thought when i read the first post.

My opinion - that white looks too pure and innocent for you man. The red you have fits well, and black would work too. You probably could dress it up to make it more of a "Daemon machine" though.

Don't forget there's always GREEN too. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
noob question. why do you call it zed?
That's the Z1000 that daemon posted...our British compatriots don't say "Zee" when referring to the letter Z--they say, "Zed". Are you a RUSH fan? I've heard a couple of British fans refer to track 3 on Moving Pictures as "Y-Y-Zed" instead of "YYZ".

Oh and yeah, that Z1000 is the bomb. I so want one but even the sales manager at the local Kawi shop that I live near said that I don't need it for commuting with occasional twisties. Too much power for splitting lanes on my daily commute and a little too heavy for me in the twisties. Sigh...

·
devil in god's country
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL!! I had the same thought when i read the first post.

My opinion - that white looks too pure and innocent for you man. The red you have fits well, and black would work too. You probably could dress it up to make it more of a "Daemon machine" though.

Don't forget there's always GREEN too. :mrgreen:
yeah,i could see the funds draining away trying to make it look a little less PURE....
oh well....guess i'll be better off waiting for the Z14 in GREEN:lol:

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I like the new Zed...It would be one of the only naked bikes I would get. It looks really nice and sporty. White bikes look cool...Black bikes are over done.
:lol: :lol: :lol: As he rides into the sunset on his black ZX-10.

·
devil in god's country
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the new Zed...It would be one of the only naked bikes I would get. It looks really nice and sporty. White bikes look cool...Black bikes are over done.
i kinda feel the same way about the black bikes...kinda one of the reasons i like the white.
i've thought about getting mine repainted(to hell with resale)thinking something a little bloodier

:lol: :lol: :lol: As he rides into the sunset on his black ZX-10.
wrists aching all the way:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts