Location Fort Collins, CO
Bike 2002 Vulcan 1500 Classic FI
Birthday: September 6, 1954

Bike's Mods:
Memphis Fats windshield and lowers
F&S passenger backrest, driver backrest, rack, tank panel
Cobra Slashcut exhaust
Scootworks highway bars
Kuryakyn dually offset highway pegs, ISO grips, stiletto end caps, throttle boss
LeatherLyke crosscountry saddlebags
Scootworks PhatRisers
Flip-a-Lever throttle lock
Modified stock seat

Pictures

and who will ever forget GRASS ANGELS

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations Julie. I think you hold the record for the one who has ridden with most forum members. I look forward to riding with you again this summer.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Very nice. She certainly deserves to be recognized for all she brings to the forum. I know I enjoy having her here, as do most of us.

Congrats Julie. :D

·
UBER CLUB MEMBER #2
13,839 Posts
Way to go Julie!!!!!!!!!!, you deserve it girl!!!!!

we will celebrate your honor in Red Lodge in July, or sooner.

And your right Dave.she has to be one of my favorite riding partners, we have done many,many enjoyable miles together!!!

She's a great person

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
This is a welcome sight! :)

Julie...as you already know we all have made a good friend in you and look forward to seeing you again this next summer in Red Lodge. Thanks for your support here in the forums and as always...it's great to have such nice friends like you!

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those of you who have been lucky enough to ride with Julie, post a picture or two that you have, lets see the cruiser queen out among her subjects.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hey...is this where Julie is asking spok if she can be Member of the Month and offering a bribe? LOL :)

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whistle clean said:
Hey...is this where Julie is asking spok if she can be Member of the Month and offering a bribe? LOL :)
And here we get to see the bribe offering. If it had been a full bottle maybe I would've been listening more.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I don't know whether to say thanks or to complain quite loudly about some of those pictures! Ouch!

But thank you very much for the honor and for the nice comments. :) I love all you guys. This is the best forum ever.

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jukief said:
I don't know whether to say thanks or to complain quite loudly about some of those pictures! Ouch!

But thank you very much for the honor and for the nice comments. :) I love all you guys. This is the best forum ever.
You deserve the honor, no doubt about that. I believe woody left his bat at the Hotel in Red Lodge so next July you have my ok, to register a complaint about these great pictures being put up in your honor.

we love you Julie....don't change.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Julie...I really like the first pic of you with your head in your hand and looking like your wondering why your not out riding instead of posing. :)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
whistle clean said:
Julie...I really like the first pic of you with your head in your hand and looking like your wondering why your not out riding instead of posing. :)
Agreed, that's a good shot of Julie.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts