·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for November 2006

Svetlana - Ray of Sunshine

Name Bonnie
Location Seattle, Washington
Bike 2006 Ninja 250 (Yellow, the fastest color)
Biography Wino, gamer, Russofile, blonde :p

Bike Modifications Sadly, none as of yet- do 250s really need them? :D

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congratulations Svetty on a well deserved honor.

Have a great Month as our MOM

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Congratulations Svet! You always have a way to spin things to the positive. And you're right--250's don't need any mods!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Excellent MOM choice!!!

Congrats Svet on being in the spotlight....FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!!!! :)

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Congrats Svet!!! Very freaking cool indeed! Enjoy the reign and definitely keep posting your insights. It is nice to read the insights of new and older users as it helps reaffirm learned things and makes us realize what we can be doing wrong as well. It is nice to see you get this honor! Right on to you! *Claps!!!* Spread the word to all the women you meet...Ride ride ride!

·
Jiminy Cricket!
112 Posts
Yay Sveta! Congrats and waaaaaaaaay to go!!! I am glad to have met you on this board..you are a posting Queen and totally deserve to be MOM!
Have fun in the limelight :wink:

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
OMG My jaw dropped when I noticed this thread! Wow!
*Sveta goes up to the podium, taps on it twice... 'I'd like to thank the members of the board!' *sniffle sniffle* 'And the fantastic members we have here that have made me feel so welcome since my very first day!' *tear* 'And to all of you have had put up with my incessant wise-cracks, newbie questions, and pictures! THANK YOU ALL!'

OK, genuinely, I NEVER would have thought I would be the MOM in a million years! I definitely do not deserve this honor! Wow, you guys know how to make a lady feel special! I realize there are SO MANY invaluable ppl that partake in this forum and have been here for ages. Thank you guys so much for making a new member like me feel completely accepted! I have learned so much from so many of you, I have had so many smiles on my face, and I can honestly say I would like to thank all of YOU guys that make this place so incredible!

Thank you!!!
Sveta

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Congrats your Majesty! Whats the chance of getting a picture of you in Spoks old Tiarra and sceptor,...no,..not sceptor, sceptors are cool. Spoks old tiarra and fairy princess wand? Yea thats it.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
It's always difficult to choose a MOM because we have so many fabulous members here. But, Bonnie, you definitely deserve it! You make a lot of wonderful contributions to this forum. Congratulations!!!

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
daemon said:
yes congrat's sveta.
a member that has all other member's in an uproar.....oh wait,that don't sound right.
hold onto that sceptre tightly... i hear kyle is an indian giver.....J/K
uh....i see you didn't get the memo

we have a new directive in this matter...

where did I place that....uh......uh.....oh, here it is

that would be

"I hear kyle is a native north american indiginous people giver.....J/K

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
Hey Svet! Way to go!!! :D

You really add a lot to the forum. This place is no more than a product of the personalities of of it's members. It is a great site because of them. You provide a big part of that.

Congratulations on a much deserved honor.

Scott

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Thank you guys for all of your kind words! MOM or not, this place is just FUN and INFORMATIVE and it has become my home on web (my OWN site even takes a backseat to it!).

1 - 20 of 155 Posts