Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuryakyn for Sport Bikes. (7/8" bars) It will be June 1st before the bar end weights are available but they are already on order.

Hooz it look folks? Feedback.......

Sorry but I have to remove the pic for another thread. They want give us room for much.

5/4/09

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They just come out this year that's why the bar end weights are not available yet until June. Got em on order. they make it look even better. Chrome of course.

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R, Well they are costly at $74. I've had them on my Nomad for a long time and your hands will never cause any problems. It's a diameter thing with me. They are 1 5/8" roughly. I have arthritis so bad that holding those small suckers just kill me and my thumb and first two fingers on my right hand get numb.

So Kury came out with them for Sport bikes this year and hot dang as soon as I found out I was on the internet. They look even better once the bar end weights are on. Oh! That's another $45.

I'm an old man and have to have some comfort while he's hauling a**. So now with the bars up and out, great grips, Air Hawk seat I can be comfortable as he** on the great suspension set up and I'll never tell.

I can rip those twisties in my backyard.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
nice! not my style, but if it works than thats all that matters!

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Work, that they do. Best I've ever had my hands on. I feel like I got a hold of some thing instead of a pop sickle stick.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chrome is not my thing but they definitely look comfy. I'm getting up there in age lol. Do they make them in all black? How do they feel with a two finger pull?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Work, that they do. Best I've ever had my hands on. I feel like I got a hold of some thing instead of a pop sickle stick.
well, my dirt bike has similar size handgrips, so it was a natural transition for me. everyone is different though and its great someone put something on the market like that, because im sure there are plenty of people who want them!

i need to come up with something cool...that way i could get rich and be lazy LMAO!

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wait until the bar ends are on. Right now they are cruiser looking admit. Just hang on.

·
'07 ZZR600
2,363 Posts
I would consider them if they were all black and not $74.... I too have the numbness problem in my right hand, but it's due to a 19 year old elbow injury that tweaked the nerves a bit...

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That sticker I made using a label maker. It's RPM = Speed at 13,13.5,14,14.5,15,15.5,16 and 16.5K in 6th Gear. I'll have it memorized one of these days. It's about an 1" tall and 1/2" wide.

I know the speedo is at least 3 MPH fast at 55 to 65 MPH so no telling how far off it is at higher speeds. Tachs, gear ratios and tire heights are accurate numbers to calculate speeds by.

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
Love the ISO's on my cruiser, but I'm not digging the look of them on your bike (they are comfy though). Would look better if they were red, brushed aluminum, or black, IMO. Just look a little out of place without any other chrome on the bike (though it's tough to tell from your avatar if the graphics on the side of your bike are chrome - might make a world of difference, visually).

I'd consider a nice, thick grip for my 10, if they looked like they belonged on the bike.

·
Never Been Fast Enough
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The trim is chrome stripping.

Sorry but I have to remove the pic for another thread. They want give us room for much.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
you need to get a photobucket account, and just link the pictures :) thats what i do!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts