Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Why does that surprise you. Haven't you noticed they are expanding to Europe with their bikes. What better way to get you bikes in Ducatti dealerships overseas than agree to open one up yourself.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesn't surprise me one bit since choppers are phasing out and they'll need another source of income. LOL

·
Guilty By Association
650 Posts
i just don't see big paul sr on a ducati monster, still with the half cap and sunglasses on.

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
Great move! Diversifying interests is the best way to protect a business. I'm surprised Ducati went for it!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great move! Diversifying interests is the best way to protect a business. I'm surprised Ducati went for it!
I'm not too surprised Ducati went for it really. Ducati is probably one of the brand name manufacturers I see on the street the least, besides like MV. I think they are hoping if a well known American motorcycle name got behind it it might help out their national sales here.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and ape hangers....can't forget his apes
My buddy saw a BMW with apes last week. I thought he said BMX and thought it was just some kid on a bicycle but he's like "No, a BMW! Touring bike!"
LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts