Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
08 Vulcan 900 Classic
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place to buy the OEM Lightbar at a good price for a VN900?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hard to find under three something.

I picked one up for my Classic on New Years Eve (end of year sale) at my local dealer for $262.00.

If you have a windshield OEM Bar will not work with most after market shields. It will work with Kawi shields.

I have a Memphis Fats on mine. I had to make a few mods, but it worked out fine.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I get almost everything i can OEM. But that is a fringe benefit of wife works for kawasaki manufacturing and she gets me employee pricing for it. Sorry no i am not allowed to begin wholesaling parts from them anything i buy i got to keep for 6 months at least or can't buy anymore from them because abused their policy.

·
08 Vulcan 900 Classic
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if Cobra makes the OEM lightbar? I have heard it to be true but just want to verify. If true, can you buy it from Cobra so you don't have the Kawasaki markup. I like the blinker location on the OEM vice the Cobra.

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Does anyone know if Cobra makes the OEM lightbar? I have heard it to be true but just want to verify. If true, can you buy it from Cobra so you don't have the Kawasaki markup. I like the blinker location on the OEM vice the Cobra.
Coming from a company that made OEM parts. The short answer is no. They may make something similar and sell that to after market companies. But it won't be the OEM part.
For example. If you buy the Cobra light bar from them you'll pay the MSRP. You can probably find a Cobra distributor that will sell it for less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts