Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
michiganarft11 said:
Where's the best place to get replacement factory parts?

I need a new tank cap, and a new fuel gauge. Should I get new, or try and find a used?

For the parts that you need I would go for used.. Here is a link to a motorcycle salvage yard that has miles of parts for all kinds of bikes.. Give them a call and they will give you a price right over the phone... Oh yeah, they are in New Joizey and I am in Brooklyn so I got the parts the next day...

http://www.ajcyclesalvage.com/main2/a_n_j_v_4.htm

Thats the link to there site.. enjoy...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

I bought a new fuel gauge from cycle-parts.com. They are associated with bikebandit, but had it cheaper.

Still trying to decide about the tank cap. Do I want an aftermarket without a lock, or get a used factory with the lock. :?

·
Registered
613 Posts
I always check feedback before bidding. I think I have been pretty lucky so far, all of the parts I bought have been in good condition and arrived pretty quick. I have to say if it was something that was keeping my bike off the road I woundn't take the time to win it in auction, be shipped, ect...

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Hey guy's this site is paid for by Beartooth Kawasaki. Kawi the owner and site admin will give you great prices if you give him a chance. He's a busy man but let him know what you need and he'll quote you a price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts